- 3 card pockets + 2 hidden compartments
- Holds up to 12 cards + folded cash.
- Slim design is perfect for front pocket carry.
- Hand stitched and edges burnished by hand to a smooth, glassy finish
- Pockets and outer edges finely creased
- Semi-lined (Body is lined with leather)
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
The exterior of this wallet is a beautiful aniline shell cordovan from Japan in rich chocolate color.
The interior is orange Chèvre Crispé, a fully vegetable tanned goatskin from century-old French tannery, Relma.
I saddle stitched the wallet with ochre waxed poly thread. The edges were dyed black.
Dimensions: (When folded) Height 10.25cm (4.04 in) Length 7.7cm (3.03 in) Thickness 0.8cm (.315 in)
Note: The shell used is quite firm. It will take a short break-in period for the wallet to soften and remain closed by itself.