- 6 tranché style card pockets and 2 hidden compartments provide easy access to a number of cards
- Holds up to about 12 cards + folded cash
- Super slim design is suitable for front pocket carry.
- Hand stitched
- Edges painted with several layers of leather edge paint and waxed to a smooth finish
- Black Sharkskin exterior
- Body and pockets lined with veg tan from famed Japanese tannery, Tochigi.
Dimensions: (When folded) Height 11.35cm (4.47 in) Length 7.8cm (3.07 in) Thickness 0.6cm (.24 in)
The exterior of this wallet has been made with an aniline sharkskin from Japan. It has a beautiful soft and supple feel, with stunning texture. Sharkskin has the reputation of being one of the most durable leathers there is.
The interior leather is a traditionally pit-tanned aniline veg tan from Japanese tannery, Tochigi. The color is a light green. Pit tanning is said to give the leather extra toughness.
I hand stitched it with gray poly thread and painted the edges black. The tranché style pockets utilize cloth to make the pockets instead of leather to make the wallet as sleek as possible.