- 4 card pockets
- 2 hidden pockets
- 1 cash pocket
This wallet has a full length cash pocket, yet is nice and compact and slim enough for front pocket carry. Ideal for 4-10 cards & cash.
- Hand sewn using the saddle stitch method
- All edges are finely creased and polished to a smooth finish
- Cash pocket lined with leather.
I employ both burnishing and hand painting in my work. I will choose a suitable edge treatment depending on the leathers chosen. If you’d like a specific edge treatment, please add your request to the order notes.
- World-class French, Italian, or Japanese leathers (according to above selection)
- Polyester thread for superior abrasion resistance
Water-based glue is used to glue edges and lining. After edge burnishing or painting is complete, a paraffin beeswax blend is applied. Reinforcement is used with Chèvre Crispé and Sherpa interiors to prevent stretch and reduce bulk.
- Height: 10.22cm (4.02″)
- Length (when folded) 8.4cm (3.31″)
- Thickness (at edge) ~0.76cm (.3″)
Thickness may vary slightly depending on leathers chosen.
Brown Museum Calf exterior and accents. Brown Sherpa pockets and lining.