Design & Capacity
- 5 card pockets
- 2 hidden pockets
- Optional rear and mini pockets
- Best suited for 5-11 cards + folded cash*
- Slim design is suitable for front pocket carry
The mini pocket is best used to store folded cash, small membership cards, tickets, etc.
- Hand sewn using the saddle stitch method
- All edges are finely creased and polished to a smooth finish
- Wallet body is lined with leather
I employ both burnishing and hand painting in my work. I will choose a suitable edge treatment depending on the leathers chosen. If you’d like a specific edge treatment, please add your request to the order notes.
- World-class French, Italian, or Japanese leathers (according to above selection)
- Polyester thread for superior abrasion resistance
Chèvre and Sherpa interiors are backed with reinforcement to prevent stretch and reduce bulk.
- Height: 11.3cm (4.45″)
- Length (when folded) 7.8cm (3.07″)
- Thickness (at edge) ~0.76cm (.3″)
Thickness may vary slightly depending on leathers chosen.
*Wallet width is suitable for half-folded banknotes under 70mm in height, like USD, CAD, and AUD. Taller banknotes may be folded in thirds. Banknote size reference chart.