Design & Capacity
- 7 card pockets
- 3 large full-length pockets
- Zipper pouch
You may choose from silver or gold zipper teeth and various colors of zipper tape. Please add your preferences in the order notes.
Feel free to contact me if you’d like to add or omit features and I will provide a quote.
- Hand sewn using the saddle stitch method
- All edges are finely creased and polished to a smooth finish
- Body, zipper pouch, and hidden pockets lined with leather.
I employ both burnishing and hand painting in my work. I will choose a suitable edge treatment depending on the leathers chosen. If you’d like a specific edge treatment, please add your request to the order notes.
- World-class French, Italian, or Japanese leathers (according to above selection)
- Polyester thread for superior abrasion resistance
- YKK Excella zipper
Water-based glue is used to glue edges and lining. After edge burnishing or painting is complete, a paraffin beeswax blend is applied. Reinforcement is used with Chèvre Crispé and Sherpa interiors to prevent stretch and reduce bulk.
Height: 172.4mm (6.79″)
Width: 82.2mm (3.24″)
Thickness (at edge) ~0.76mm (0.3″)
Thickness may vary slightly depending on leathers chosen.
Model is shown in bordeaux Museum Calf & Teal Sherpa. Middle red Vono accent pocket.