Note: This wallet’s bottom pockets are a shade darker than the upper pockets (they were cut from two different shells). Please take a look at the video below for a closer view.
Design & Capacity
- 4 card pockets + 1 center pocket
- Best suited for 4-7 cards + a few folded bills
- Super slim design is perfect for front pocket carry
- Hand sewn using the saddle stitch method
- All edges are finely creased and hand painted
- Middle pocket lined with leather
- Exterior: Navy Leder Ogawa Shell Cordovan Japanese shell cordovan from Shinki-Hikaku and Leder Ogawa. Stunning colors and renowned durability. More information.
- Interior: Cognac Pueblo Italian cowhide with a lightly sueded grain. More information.
- Edges: Burnished
- Thread: Off-white poly
- Height: 7.85cm (3.09″)
- Length 10.5cm (4.13″)
- Thickness (at edge) ~0.36cm (.14″)