Design & Capacity
- 3 pocket version best suited for carrying 2-5 cards + a few folded bills
- 5 pocket version best suited for carrying 4-7 cards + a few folded bills
- Super slim design is perfect for front pocket carry
- Hand sewn using the saddle stitch method
- All edges are finely creased and polished to a smooth finish
- Middle pocket lined with leather
I employ both burnishing and hand painting in my work. I will choose a suitable edge treatment depending on the leathers chosen. If you’d like a specific edge treatment, please add your request to the order notes.
- World-class French, Italian, or Japanese leathers (according to above selection)
- Polyester thread for superior abrasion resistance
Water-based glue is used to glue edges and lining. After edge burnishing or painting is complete, a paraffin beeswax blend is applied. Reinforcement is used with Chèvre Crispé, Sherpa, Python, or Sharkskin to prevent stretch and reduce bulk.
- Height: 7.85cm (3.09″)
- Length 10.5cm (4.13″)
- Thickness (at edge) ~0.36cm (.14″)
3 pocket and 5 pocket wallets are identical in height, length and thickness (at the edge). Thickness may vary slightly depending on leathers chosen.
Black Saffiano and black thread.
Wallet shown first shown empty followed by with 6 cards + 2 bills.