Design & Capacity
- 3 pocket version best suited for carrying 2-5 cards + a few folded bills
- 5 pocket version best suited for carrying 4-7 cards + a few folded bills
- Super slim design is perfect for front pocket carry
- Hand sewn using the saddle stitch method
- All edges are finely creased and polished to a smooth finish
- Middle pocket is lined with leather
I employ both burnishing and hand painting in my work. I will choose a suitable edge treatment depending on the leathers chosen. If you’d like a specific edge treatment, please add your request to the order notes. Note: Top stitch line is typically omitted if edges are painted.
- World-class French, Italian, or Japanese leathers (according to above selection)
- Polyester thread for superior abrasion resistance
Softer leathers (Chèvre, Sherpa, Python, or Sharkskin) are backed with reinforcement to prevent stretching over time.
- Height: 7.85cm (3.09″)
- Length 10.5cm (4.13″)
- Thickness (at edge) ~0.36cm (.14″)
3 pocket and 5 pocket wallets are identical in height, length and thickness (at the edge). Thickness may vary slightly depending on leathers chosen.
Fits half-folded banknotes up to 72mm in height, like USD, CAD, AUD in the center pocket. Banknote size reference chart. Custom dimensions available upon request.