Design & Capacity
- 6 card pockets
- 2 floating pockets provide easy access to additional cards or cash
- Bills can be placed behind the floating pockets, eliminating the need to fold them
- Best suited for 6-14 cards + cash
Compared to the classic bifold, the advantages of this design are that it’s slimmer and it’s easier to access additional cards. The disadvantages are that cash and cards compete for space and that cash is more easily handled in the traditional design.
- Hand sewn using the saddle stitch method
- All edges are finely creased and polished to a smooth finish
I employ both burnishing and hand painting in my work. I will choose a suitable edge treatment depending on the leathers chosen. If you’d like a specific edge treatment, please add your request to the order notes.
- Full leather construction using full grain leather from world-class tanneries
- Polyester thread for superior abrasion resistance.
- Height: 8.4cm (3.31″)
- Length (when folded) 11cm (4.33″)
- Thickness (at edge) ~0.76cm (.3″)
Green Chèvre exterior, chestnut Buttero interior, and green thread.
Wallet first shown empty followed by with 10 cards and cash.